Intellectual Property Department
- To encourage a sense of pride among consumers who refuse to upload and download files illegally from the Internet or to buy pirated and counterfeit goods.
- To promote awareness of intellectual property rights and respect for the rights of others.
- To bring the Community together to show Hong Kong's commitment on anti-Internet piracy, anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting.
- I pledge never to get involved in Internet piracy activities.
- I pledge never to purchase or use pirated and counterfeit goods.
- I pledge to respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- I pledge to support and participate in anti-Internet piracy, anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting activities.
Personal Data Collection Statement
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide such data may make it impossible to process your application and communicate with you.
Purposes of collection
The personal data you provide will be used for processing your application, future correspondences and in relation to activities for the promotion of intellectual property rights.
Transfer of personal data
For the purposes of collection mentioned above, the personal data you provide may be disclosed to (a) any other Government departments and organisations that are directly involved in this Campaign; (b) any service contractors that provide any administrative, computer, information technology or other services to the Intellectual Property Department in connection with this Campaign; and (c) to such authorities as are authorized or required by any applicable law.
Access to/correction of personal data
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correct the personal data provided. Requests should be made in writing to the Marketing Division, Intellectual Property Department (Address: 25/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your Participant number in all correspondences.